1. Which three recommendations may be included in a network design strategy that is focused on scalability? (Choose three.)
- Design a hierarchical network.
- Use Layer 2 devices to filter and reduce network traffic in the core.
- Choose routers or multilayer switches to limit broadcasts and filter other undesirable traffic from the network.
- Use expandable, modular equipment, or clustered devices that can be easily upgraded to increase capabilities.
- Combine the access and distribution layer for easier access and limit the size of the failure domain.
2. True or false? OSPF is well-suited for larger networks because it can be deployed using a hierarchical design.
3. What are three important features that should be considered for implementation in a well-designed, scalable network? (Choose three.)
- static routes
- redundant links
- multiple links
- access layer with only wired devices
- expandable, modular equipment