1. Which category of switch is used to aggregate traffic at the edge of the network?
- campus LAN switches
- cloud-managed switches
- service provider switches
- data center switches
2. Field replaceable line cards are a feature found on which type of switch?
- fixed configuration
3. This is the term used to describe switches that can be interconnected and managed as one larger single switch.
4. This is the term used to describe the number of ports available on a single switch.
5. This is the term used to describe how much data a switch can process per second.
- forwarding rate
- wire speed
6. Which type of switch supports routing protocols and can forward IP packets at close to Layer 2 forwarding rates?