1. Which characteristic best describes the control plane of a networking device? (Choose three.)
- Information sent to this plane is processed by the CPU.
- This plane is also called the forwarding plane.
- This plane makes forwarding decisions.
- This plane contains router protocol neighbor and topology tables.
- This plane is responsible for switching frames out the interfaces.
2. Which characteristics best describe the data plane of a networking device? (Choose three.)
- This plane is the brains of the device.
- This plane is used to forward traffic flows.
- Information in this plane is typically processed by a special processor.
- This plane contains IPv4 and IPv6 routing tables.
- This plane is typically made up of a switch fabric connecting the various ports on a device.
3. True of False. A network administrator accesses the control plane to configure a device.
4. This network architecture offers a new approach to network administration and management that seeks to simplify and streamline the administration process.
- network virtualization
- Cisco ACI
- centralized controller
5. This is a logical entity that enables network administrators to manage and dictate how the data plane of switches and routers should handle network traffic.
- control plane
- data plane
- SDN controller
6. This is a standardized request from the SDN controller to define the behavior of the data plane.
- North-South traffic
- Northbound APIs
- East-West traffic
- Southbound APIs