1. Which layer is responsible for establishing a temporary communication session between the source and destination host applications?
- application layer
- data link layer
- network layer
- physical layer
- transport layer
2. Which three are transport layer responsibilities? (Choose three.)
- conversation multiplexing
- identifying frames
- identifying routing information
- segmenting data and reassembling segments
- tracking individual conversations
3. Which transport layer protocol statement is true?
- TCP has fewer fields than UDP.
- TCP is faster than UDP.
- UDP is a best-effort delivery protocol.
- UDP provides reliability.
4. Which transport layer protocol would be used for VoIP applications?
- Session Information Protocol (SIP)
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- User Datagram Protocol (UDP)
- VoIP Transfer Protocol