1. A technician is troubleshooting a network problem and has just established a theory of probable causes. What would be the next step in the troubleshooting process?
- Document findings, actions, and outcomes.
- Establish a plan of action and implement the solution.
- Identify the problem.
- Test the theory to determine cause.
- Verify solution and implement preventive measures.
2. A technician is troubleshooting a network problem. After troubleshooting, the technician concludes that a switch should be replaced. What should the technician do next?
- Email all users to let them know they are replacing a switch.
- Escalate the trouble ticket to the manager to approve the change.
- Purchase a new switch and replace the defective one.
- Resolve the problem.
3. A technician is using the debug ip icmp privileged EXEC command to capture live router output. Which commands would stop this debug command on a Cisco router? (Choose two.)
- debug ip icmp off
- no debug debug ip icmp
- no debug ip icmp
- undebug all
- undebug debug ip icmp
4. A technician has established a remote connection to router R1 to observe debug output. The technician enters the debug ip icmp command then pings a remote destination. However, no output is displayed. Which command would the technician have to enter to display log messages on a remote connection?
- monitor debug output
- monitor terminal
- terminal monitor
- terminal monitor debug