1. Which two options describe a WAN? (Choose two.)
- A WAN is owned and managed by an organization or home user.
- A WAN provides networking services over large geographical areas.
- WAN services are provided for a fee.
- WANs providers offer low bandwidth speeds over short-distances.
- WANs guarantee security between the endpoints.
2. Which topology type describes the virtual connection between source to destination?
- cabling topology
- physical topology
- logical topology
- wired topology
3. Which type of WAN network design is the most fault-tolerant?
- dual-homed topology
- fully meshed topology
- hub-and-spoke topology
- partially meshed topology
- point-to-point topology
4. Which is a type of WAN carrier connection that provides redundancy?
- dual-carrier WAN connection
- single-carrier WAN connection