1. What is the recommended prefix length for most IPv6 subnets?
2. Which part of a GUA is assigned by the ISP?
- Global Routing Prefix
- Global Routing Prefix and Subnet ID
- RIR Prefix
3. Which type of IPv6 unicast address is not routable between networks?
- unique local address
- embedded IPv4 address
4. True or False: The Subnet ID field in an GUA must borrow bits from the interface ID.
5. What type of IPv6 address begins with fe80?
- multicast address
- None. An IPv6 address must begin with 2001