1. Which of the following wireless networks typically uses lower powered transmitters for short ranges?
2. Which of the following wireless networks are specified in the IEEE 802.11 standards for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies?
3. Which of the following is an IEEE 802.15 WPAN standard that uses a device-pairing process to communicate?
4. Which 802.11 standards exclusively use the 5 GHz radio frequency? (Choose 2)
5. Which standards organization is responsible for allocating radio frequencies?
- Wi-Fi Alliance