1. UDP and TCP belong to which layer of the TCP/IP protocol?
- network access
2. Which two protocols belong in the TCP/IP model application layer?
3. Which protocol operates at the network access layer of the TCP/IP model?
4. Which of the following are protocols that provide feedback from the destination host to the source host regarding errors in packet delivery? (Choose two.)
5. A device receives a data link frame with data and processes and removes the Ethernet information. What information would be the next to be processed by the receiving device?
- HTTP at the application layer
- HTML at the application layer
- IP at the internet layer
- UDP at the internet layer
- TCP at the transport layer
6. Which services are provided by the internet layer of the TCP/IP protocol suite? (Choose three.)
- File Transfer
- Address Resolution
- Routing Protocols
- Internet Protocol