1. BGP and OSPF are examples of which type of protocol?
- network communication
- network security
- service discovery
2. Which two protocols are service discovery protocols? (Choose two.)
3. What is the purpose of the sequencing function in network communication?
- to uniquely label transmitted segments of data for proper reassembly by the receiver
- to determine if data is corrupted during transmission
- to ensure data flows at an efficient rate between sender and receiver
- to guarantee delivery of data
4. This protocol is responsible for guaranteeing the reliable delivery of information.