1. Which statement about host forwarding decisions is true?
- A host cannot ping itself.
- A remote destination host is on the same local network as the sending host.
- Local hosts can reach each other without the need of a router.
- Routing is enabled on switches to discover the best path to a destination.
2. Which default gateway statement is true?
- A default gateway is required to send packets to other hosts on the local network.
- The default gateway address is the IP address of a switch on a remote network.
- The default gateway address is the IP address of the router on the local network.
- Traffic can only be forwarded outside the local network if there is no default gateway.
3. Which two commands could be entered on a Windows host to view its IPv4 and IPv6 routing table? (Choose two.)
- netroute -l
- netstat -r
- print route
- route print
- print net