1. What two functions are provided by ARP? (Choose two.)
- Maintains a table of IPv4 address to domain names
- Maintains a table of IPv4 to MAC address mappings
- Maintains a table of IPv6 to MAC address mappings
- Resolves IPv4 addresses to domain names
- Resolves IPv4 addresses to MAC addresses
- Resolves IPv6 addresses to MAC addresses
2. Where is the ARP table stored on a device?
3. Which statement is true about ARP?
- An ARP cache cannot be manually deleted.
- ARP entries are cached permanently.
- ARP entries are cached temporarily.
4. Which command could be used on a Cisco router to view its ARP table?
- arp -a
- arp -d
- show arp table
- show ip arp
5. What is an attack using ARP?
- ARP broadcasts
- ARP hopping attacks
- ARP poisoning
- ARP starvation