1. Which of the following is a stateless best-effort delivery transport layer protocol?
2. Which UDP header statement is true?
- It consists of 4 fields in an 8-byte header.
- It consists of 8 fields in a 10-byte header.
- It consists of 10 fields in a 20-byte header.
- It consists of 20 fields in a 40-byte header.
3. Which two applications would use the UDP transport layer protocol? (Choose two.)
4. Which two fields are the same in a TCP and UDP header? (Choose two.)
- Control bits
- Destination port number
- Sequence number
- Source port number
- Well-known port number