1. Match the Windows 10 Task Manager feature to the respective True of False category.
2. Match the File Explorer feature to the appropriate description.
3. Match the Control Panel category to accomplish the configuration need.
4. Match the item or feature with the respective application.
5. Match the Control Panel item to the correct category.
6. Match the display setting to the respective description.
7. Match the configured power action to the appropriate consequence.
8. Match the System Properties utility with the respective problem scenario.
9. Which three statements apply to clock, language, and regional settings in Windows 10? (Choose three.)
- The time value in Windows must be set manually when time changes occur.
- Windows language settings are changed in System > Display settings.
- In Windows, Cortana can understand all languages by default.
- The Region Control Panel item allows changing the format of time, date, and currency.
- The Region Control Panel item allows changing the computer to use the metric system if necessary.
- The time zone used by the computer can be changed by the Date and Time Control Panel item.
10. Match the scenario to the appropriate Control Panel item.
11. What can BitLocker do in Windows 10?
- Protect emails from being intercepted and read while on the network.
- Configure encryption of the data on an entire volume.
- Read data belonging to other users.
- Prevent storage devices from being lost or stolen.
12. What is the purpose of the Troubleshooting tool located in the Windows 10 Control Panel?
- to find solutions to common Windows problems
- to install Windows patches
- to locate Windows features and components
- to review security logs
13. What can be done using the File Explorer Option applet located in the Windows 10 control panel?
- Applications that open different types of files can be selected.
- The File Explorer ribbon can be showed and hidden.
- The language used in file names can be changed.
- The behavior and appearance of File Explorer files and folders can be customized.
14. Match the administrative tool to the appropriate requirement.
15. Match the system tool to the appropriate requirement.
16. Match the cause of the disk management to the problem scenario.
17. Match the software installation to the appropriate scenario.
18. Match the command or keystrokes to the respective description.
19. Match the command to the appropriate function.
20. Match the command to the respective function.
21. Match the command to the appropriate function.
22. Match the command to the appropriate function.
23. Match the statement to the appropriate function.