1. What is the default HSRP priority?
2. True or False? If a router with a higher HSRP priority joins the network, it will take over the active router roll from an existing active router which has a lower priority.
3. During which HSRP state does an interface begin sending periodic hello messages?
4. Which is a characteristic of the HSRP learn state?
- the router has not determined the virtual IP address
- the router knows the virtual IP address
- the router sends periodic hello messages
- the router actively participates in the active/standby election process