1. What information does DHCPv4 provide to network clients? (Choose three.)
- host address
- MAC address
- DHCP version number
- subnet mask
- default gateway address
2. True or false. DHCP can lease addresses to hosts for different periods of time.
3. In large networks, static IPv4 addresses are usually assigned to which devices? (Choose two.)
- personal computers
- phones and tablets
- gateway routers
4. Which DHCP message is sent from a client when the client starts up and requires an IP address?
5. When client sends a DHCPDISCOVER message, how is the message sent?
- It is broadcast on the local network.
- It is sent as a unicast directly to the DHCP server.
- It is multicast to multiple DHCP servers if they are available.
- It is sent to closest router directly.