1. Match the advantage of virtualization to the description
2. Match the virtualization terminology to the description
3. Read the scenario and select the cloud model that is used.
- Bob uses Gmail to email his friend to tell him he will not be able to meet him after work because he is working late on a project. – Public
- A resident of Smithtown needs information from the Department of Transportation’s website to better understand how the proposed new shopping mall will impact traffic in her community. After she learns that the traffic volume may double on her road, she leaves a public comment protesting the building. – Hybrid
- Bob arrives at his office in the Department of Transportation. He logs onto his computer and reviews his budget for the asphalt required for the extension of the road due to the proposed building of a new shopping mall. – Private
- Andrea is a project manager for an asphalt company. She is submitting a bid to the Department of Transportation’s vendor website to build the new road required for the development of a new shopping center. – Community
4. Match the cloud service term or model to the respective description.
5. Match the cloud characteristics to the description.
6. Match the cloud characteristics to the description.