0 of 22 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 22 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsA computer in a given network is communicating with a specific group of computers. What type of communication is this?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhat method can be used by two computers to ensure that packets are not dropped because too much data is being sent too quickly?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhich protocol is responsible for controlling the size and rate of the HTTP messages exchanged between server and client?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsA user is viewing an HTML document located on a web server. What protocol segments the messages and manages the segments in the individual conversation between the web server and the web client?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsA web client is sending a request for a webpage to a web server. From the perspective of the client, what is the correct order of the protocol stack that is used to prepare the request for transmission?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhat are proprietary protocols?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhich IEEE standard enables a wireless NIC to connect to a wireless AP that is made by a different manufacturer?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhat is an advantage of network devices using open standard protocols?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhat is a function of Layer 4 of the OSI model?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhich statement is true about the TCP/IP and OSI models?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhat is a benefit of using a layered model for network communications?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsWhat is the general term that is used to describe a piece of data at any layer of a networking model?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich PDU format is used when bits are received from the network medium by the NIC of a host?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsAt which layer of the OSI model would a logical address be encapsulated?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhich statement accurately describes a TCP/IP encapsulation process when a PC is sending data to the network?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhat statement describes the function of the Address Resolution Protocol?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsWhich address provides a unique host address for data communications at the internet layer?CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsWhich address does a NIC use when deciding whether to accept a frame?CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsWhich protocol is used by a computer to find the MAC address of the default gateway on an Ethernet network?CorrectIncorrect
20. Question1 pointsIf the default gateway is configured incorrectly on the host, what is the impact on communications?CorrectIncorrect
21. Question1 pointsOpen the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question. Based on the configured network, what IP address would PC1 and PC2 use as their default gateway?CorrectIncorrect
22. Question1 pointsMatch the description to the organization. (Not all options are used.)
- this organization promote the open development, evolution, and use of the internet throughout the world
- this organization is the largest developer of international standard in the world for a wide variety of produce and services. It is known for its open System Interconnection (OSI) reference model.
- this organization is responsible for overseeing and managing IP address allocation, domain name management, and protocol identifiers.