Routing and Switching Essentials (Version 6.00) – RSE Final Exam
1. Which type of traffic is designed for a native VLAN?
2. Which two statements are correct if a configured NTP master on a network cannot reach any clock with a lower stratum number?
The NTP master will claim to be synchronized at the configured stratum number.
An NTP server with a higher stratum number will become the master.
Other systems will be willing to synchronize to that master using NTP.
The NTP master will be the clock with 1 as its stratum number.
The NTP master will lower its stratum number.
3. A network engineer has created a standard ACL to control SSH access to a router. Which command will apply the ACL to the VTY lines?
access-group 11 in
access-class 11 in
access-list 11 in
access-list 110 in
4. A network administrator is configuring a new Cisco switch for remote management access. Which three items must be configured on the switch for the task? (Choose three.)
5. A network administrator configures a router to provide stateful DHCPv6 operation. However, users report that workstations do not receive IPv6 addresses within the scope. Which configuration command should be checked to ensure that statefull DHCPv6 is implemented?
The dns-server line is included in the ipv6 dhcp pool section.
The ipv6 nd managed-config-flag is entered for the interface facing the LAN segment.
The ipv6 nd other-config-flag is entered for the interface facing the LAN segment.
The domain-name line is included in the ipv6 dhcp pool section.
6. Which characteristic describes cut-through switching?
Frames are forwarded without any error checking.
Error-free fragments are forwarded, so switching accurs with lower latency.
Buffering is used to support different Ethernet speeds.
Only outgoing frames are checked for errors.
7. Refer to the exhibit.
A company has an internal network of 172.16.25.0/24 for their employee workstations and a DMZ network of 172.16.12.0/24 to host servers. The company uses NAT when inside hosts connect to outside network. A network administrator issues the show ip nat translations command to check the NAT configurations. Which one of source IPv4 addresses is translated by R1 with PAT?