0 of 7 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 7 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhen should a network performance baseline be measured?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsA network engineer issues the show cdp neighbor command on several network devices during the process of network documentation. What is the purpose of performing this command?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsUsers are reporting longer delays in authentication and in accessing network resources during certain time periods of the week. What kind of information should network engineers check to find out if this situation is part of a normal network behavior?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsIn which step of gathering symptoms does the network engineer determine if the problem is at the core, distribution, or access layer of the network?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsA network technician is troubleshooting an email connection problem. Which question to the end-user will provide clear information to better define the problem?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsA team of engineers has identified a solution to a significant network problem. The proposed solution is likely to affect critical network infrastructure components. What should the team follow while implementing the solution to avoid interfering with other processes and infrastructure?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsAfter which step in the network troubleshooting process would one of the layered troubleshooting methods be used?CorrectIncorrect