0 of 15 questions completed
CCNP ROUTE Chapter 4 Test Online (Version 7) – Score 100%
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. How will R1 redistribute routes between the two routing domains?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsRoute redistribution has been configured from an OSPFv3 domain into an EIGRP for IPv6 domain. However, the OSPFv3 directly connected routes are not being redistributed into EIGRP for IPv6. Which option would successfully resolve this isue?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhat two methods can be used to filter routes?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich two routing protocol redistribution statements are true? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhen configuring a seed metric for redistributed routes, what is the recommended metric setting?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhich ip prefix-list command would only permit the aggregate address 192.168.0.0/16 to be advertised when applied using the distribute-list prefix FILTER-ROUTES out router configuration command on R1?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhich ip prefix-list line will be used when multiple lines match a given prefix?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich routing feature is implemented to exchange routing information between autonomous systems?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich is the default seed metric for an OSPF route that is redistributed into an EIGRP autonomous system?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhat is the final step when configuring a route map for redistribution?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhich two redistribution techniques are least likely to introduce routing loops into a network? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. After configuring two-way redistribution, an administrator notices that none of the EIGRP routes are being advertised in the OSPF network. What is a possible reason that the routes are not being advertised?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. The EIGRP subnets such as 10.10.0.0/16 and 10.20.0.0/16 are not being seen inside the OSPF domain. What is a possible reason for this?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhat is the administrative distance of an external OSPF route that was learned from EIGRP through redistribution?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsA router has learned the route 192.168.254.0/24 from multiple sources. These sources are as follows: RIPv1 route with a metric of 12 EIGRP with a metric of 125689 OSPF E2 route with a metric of 125 EIGRP external route with a metric of 3489 OSPF type 1 route with a metric of 632 OSPF route with a metric of 4 What route will be injected into the routing table?CorrectIncorrect