0 of 15 questions completed
CCNP ROUTE Chapter 6 Test Online (Version 7) – Score 100%
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 15 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhich is a characteristic of dual-homed connectivity?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich rules are implicit at the end of every IPv6 ACL?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsYou have created and IPv6 ACL called MY-LIST. Which command would you configure to use this ACL to check Inbound packets on an Interface?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich protocol would you use to provide IPv4 Internet connectivity to IPv6 devices?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhich command would configure an R1 Interface to obtain its IP address Information using stateful DHCPv6?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhich command would configure an R1 interface to obtain its IP address Information using SLAAC?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhich command would configure an R1 interface to obtain its IP address information using stateless DHCPv6?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich is the corresponding NAT term for the NVI term source local?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsYou are configuring your router to do NVI so that a PC can connect to the Internet. Which command do you configure on the interface connected to the PC?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhat does PAT use to distinguish between sessions that use the same address?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsThe typee of network translation does a many-to-many translation.CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsA NAT enabled router is configured to translate the address of a PC (10.1.1.1) to the address 126.96.36.199. Which is the correct name for the 188.8.131.52 address?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsAssume a client requires DHCP services from a server on another network. Which option would correctly apply the ip helper-address interface configuration command?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsAssume that R1 is a DHCP client and it is getting its IP address information an upstream router connected to interface Gigabit Ethernet 0/0. Which interface configuration command should be configured on G0/0?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhich type of Internet connectivity provides the most redundancy?CorrectIncorrect