13. Each line in the diagram represents a single connection from a user AS to an ISP AS. In which multihomed configuration is it necessary, if not required, to use BGP to exchange routing information?
14. Which three options are well-known BGP community sets? (Choose three.)
15. A network administrator is configuring a prefix list with the command
ipv6 prefix-list IPV6-1 seq 5 permit 2001:db8:abcd:20::/59 ge 62
Which network matches the prefix match specification?
“Do I Know This Already?” Quiz Answers:
1. Transit routing between a multihomed enterprise network and a service provider is generally not recommend in which scenarios? (Choose all that apply.)
- Internet connections at data centers
- Internet connections at branch locations
- MPLS data centers
- MPLS branch locations
2. True or false: An extended ACL used to match routes changes behavior if the routing protocol is an IGP rather than BGP.
3. Which network prefixes match the prefix match pattern 10.168.0.0/13 ge 24? (Choose two.)
4. What is the correct regular expression syntax for matching a route that originated in AS 300?
5. What happens when the route map route-map QUESTION permit 20 does not contain a conditional match statement?
- The routes are discarded, and a syslog message is logged.
- All routes are discarded.
- All routes are accepted.
- An error is assigned when linking the route map to a BGP peer.
6. What happens to a route that does not match the PrefixRFC1918 prefix list when using the following route map?
route-map QUESTION deny 10 match ip address prefix-list PrefixRFC1918 route-map QUESTION permit 20 set metric 200
- The route is allowed, and the metric is set to 200.
- The route is denied.
- The route is allowed.
- The route is allowed, and the default metric is set to 100.
7. True or false: A BGP AS_Path ACL and a prefix list can be applied to a neighbor at the same time.
8. Which of the following is not a well-known BGP community?
9. Which of the following techniques is the second selection criterion for the BGP best path?
- Local preference
10. True or false: For MED to be used as a selection criterion, the routes must come from different autonomous systems.