16. Refer to the exhibit. When considering the route map configuration for BGP, what is the result when inbound traffic is received with a source IP that matches ACL1?
- The incoming network traffic will go through the whole route map.
- The optional action is processed, and the route map completes.
- If the incoming network traffic does not match ACL2 and ACL3, it will be dropped.
- The optional action is processed, and route map continues to test with ACL2.
17. A company is deploying BGP multihoming to provide network connection redundancy for several branch sites. Which method can be used to avoid the branch transit routing situation?
- ensuring that no IGP session is running on branch site BGP routers
- designating a data center or a specific location to handle the transit traffic
- applying inbound BGP route policies so that only data packets from other branch sites can enter local networks
- applying outbound BGP route policies so that branch sites do not advertise routes learned from the WAN connection
18. A BGP routing policy has been created using route maps. The command
route-map TEST permit 10 is part of the configuration. What does the argument 10 indicate?
- It identifies the access list number to be used by the route map statement.
- It identifies the position of the route map in relation to other instances.
- It indicates the local preference to be set for routes that match the route map.
- It indicates the metric to be set for routes that match the route map.
- It specifies the route map to be used on autonomous system 10.
19. A network administrator is configuring an ACL to match networks for BGP route filtering. The administrator creates an ACE permit ip 10.0.128.0 0.0.63.0 255.255.255.0 0.0.0.0. Which network matches the ACE?
20. A network administrator is configuring a prefix list to match networks for BGP route filtering. Which network matches the prefix match specification 10.160.0.0/14 ge 22?
21. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is troubleshooting BGP configuration and wants to verify routes that carry the 100 AS in the AS_Path value. Which regular expression should the administrator use in the command show bgp ipv4 unicast regex regex-pattern?
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex .100.
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex $100
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex 100_
- show bgp ipv4 unicast regex ^100^
22. What is the first attribute to be used in determining the best path when a BGP router has multiple paths for the same network prefix length?
- lowest MED
- local originated
- local preference
23. Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring BGP route filtering on R1. The router ID for R1 is configured with lookback address 192.168.1.1. Which three routes are allowed from the BGP neighbor router 10.12.1.2 to inject into the BGP table of R1? (Choose three.)
24. A network administrator is configuring a prefix list with the
ip prefix-list command. How does the IOS process the prefix list if the administrator does not specify a sequence number?
- It will present a prompt to ask the administrator to enter one.
- It will present an error message that indicates the entry fails.
- It automatically increments by 5 based on the highest sequence number.
- It automatically increments by 10 based on the highest sequence number.
1. IGMP snooping examines traffic at which OSI layer(s)?
- Layer 2
- Layer 3
- Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Layer 2, Layer 3, and Layer 4
2. An IPv6 enabled device sends a data packet with the destination address of FF02::1. What is the target of this packet?
- all IPv6 DHCP servers
- all IPv6 enabled nodes on the local link
- all IPv6 configured routers on the local link
- all IPv6 configured routers across the network
3. What is the hexadecimal representation of the first 24 bits of any multicast MAC address?
4. What is the IP address for the Cisco-RP-discovery multicast group?
5. Which IP address does the BSR mechanism use to send all BSR messages?
6. What is the default maximum response time for a general membership query message sent to the all-host group address 184.108.40.206 in an attached subnet?
- 5 seconds
- 8 seconds
- 10 seconds
- 12 seconds
7. Which version of IGMP supports Source Specific Multicast (SSM)?
8. What message type would a receiver in a multicast environment send in order to receive a specific multicast feed?
- IGMP include
- IGMP exclude
- IGMP join
- IGMP Version 2 specific query
9. What is a benefit of shared trees over source trees when comparing multicast distribution trees?
- Shared trees receive traffic from all sources that send traffic to the multicast group.
- They require fewer multicast entries.
- They can allow multiple sources in an IP multicast group.
- They can be pruned.
10. Which two statements describe IGMP? (Choose two.)
- IGMPv2 supports multicast source filtering.
- IGMPv3 provides support for SSM.
- Multicast flooding on a LAN segment can be mitigated by using IGMP snooping.
- An IGMPv2 router will only allow IGMPv2 hosts to execute a join request.
- IGMPv1 only supports queries sent to a predefined group.
11. Which two statements about Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) are true? (Choose two.)
- PIM does not require an IGP protocol to be configured in the network.
- PIM should be configured only on the first and the last hop routers in the multicast tree.
- PIM should be configured on the device that hosts the source of the muticast traffic.
- PIM sparse mode is most useful when there are few senders, many receivers, and the volume of multicast traffic is high.
- PIM is a multicast routing protocol that makes packet-forwarding decisions independent of the unicast IP routing protocol that is running in the network.
- Three of the forwarding modes for PIM are PIM dense mode (PIM-DM), PIM sparse mode (PIMSM), and PIM sparse-dense mode.
12. For configuring IP multicast routing, what is the purpose of the global configuration mode command
ip pim send-rp-announce 10.1.1.1?
- enables IP multicast routing with router ID 10.1.1.1
- assigns the role of rendezvous point mapping agent to the router with IP address 10.1.1.1
- announces the candidacy of the router with IP address 10.1.1.1 as the rendezvous point for all multicast groups
- enables protocol independent multicast (PIM) with router ID 10.1.1.1