1. Which two protocols are allowed to be routed by EIGRP as a consequence of the PDM feature? (Choose two.)
2. Which bandwidth value is used when calculating the EIGRP metric of a route?
- the fastest bandwidth of all interfaces on the router
- the slowest bandwidth of all interfaces on the router
- the fastest bandwidth of all outgoing interfaces between the source and destination
- the slowest bandwidth of all outgoing interfaces between the source and destination
3. Refer to the exhibit. Which statement describes the result of the last entry in the exhibited configuration?
- The routing table will include up to four unequal-cost routes learned via EIGRP.
- The routing table will include any route learned via EIGRP with a metric less than four times the successor metric.
- The routing table will include up to two equal-cost routes learned via EIGRP for the two advertised networks.
- The routing table will include all routes learned via EIGRP with a metric less than four times the feasible distance of the advertised networks.
4. What is the administrative distance of externally learned EIGRP routes?
5. Which protocol is used by EIGRP for delivering and receiving EIGRP packets?
6. Which destination MAC address is used when a multicast EIGRP packet is encapsulated into an Ethernet frame?
7. Which two parameters are used by EIGRP as metrics to select the best path to reach a network? (Choose two.)
- hop count
8. What are three features of EIGRP? (Choose three.)
- uses the Shortest Path First algorithm
- establishes neighbor adjacencies
- uses the Reliable Transport Protocol
- sends full routing table updates periodically
- broadcasts updates to all EIGRP routers
- supports equal and unequal cost load balancing
9. Which three metric weights are set to zero by default when costs are being calculated using the EIGRP classic metric? (Choose three.)
10. Refer to the exhibit. Which command was used to generate this output?
- show ip eigrp neighbors
- show ip eigrp topology all-links
- show ip eigrp traffic
- show ip protocols
11. What two conditions will result in an EIGRP route going into the active state? (Choose two.)
- One neighbor has not met the feasibility condition.
- The router is not sending queries.
- The successor is down.
- There is no feasible successor.
- The network has been recalculated.