25. Which network service allows administrators to monitor and manage network devices?
26. By default, where do Cisco routers send syslog messages?
- to a syslog server
- to the VTY lines
- to the console line
- to an SNMP server
27. What network monitoring tool copies traffic moving through one switch port, and sends the copied traffic to another switch port for analysis?
28. RSPAN depends on which type of VLAN?
- native VLAN
- management VLAN
- default VLAN
- RSPAN VLAN
- black hole VLAN
- private VLAN
29. Which protocol or service allows network administrators to receive system messages that are provided by network devices?
30. Which statement describes a characteristic of the traceroute utility?
- It sends four Echo Request messages.
- It utilizes the ICMP Source Quench messages.
- It is primarily used to test connectivity between two hosts.
- It identifies the routers in the path from a source host to a destination host.
31. What is a difference between SNMP and NetFlow?
- Unlike NetFlow, SNMP uses a “push”-based model.
- NetFlow collects more detailed traffic statistics on IP networks than SNMP does.
- SNMP only gathers traffic statistics, whereas NetFlow can also collect many other performance indicators, such as interface errors and CPU usage.
- Unlike NetFlow, SNMP may be used to provide IP accounting for billing purposes.
32. Which statement describes the RSPAN VLAN?
- The RSPAN VLAN must be the same as the native VLAN.
- The RSPAN VLAN can be used to carry secure traffic between switches.
- The RSPAN VLAN can be used for remote management of network switches.
- The RSPAN VLAN must be the same on both the source and destination switch.
33. Which method is used to send a ping message specifying the source address for the ping?
- Issue the
pingcommand from within interface configuration mode.
- Issue the
pingcommand without specifying a destination IP address.
- Issue the
pingcommand without extended commands.
- Issue the
pingcommand after shutting down un-needed interfaces.
34. Which tool in the Cisco DNA Center has the ability to drill down on information about a particular user and see historical network performance records and issues at specific points in time?
- DNA Assurance
35. Which feature sends simulated data across the network and measures performance between multiple network locations?
- IP SLA
36. Which technology requires the use of a router to mirror traffic?
“Do I Know This Already?” Quiz Answers:
1. The traceroute command tries 20 hops by default before quitting.
2. What are some reasons that debugging is used in OSPF? (Choose three.)
- Troubleshooting MTU issues
- Troubleshooting mismatched hello timers
- Viewing routing table entries
- Verifying BGP route imports
- Troubleshooting mismatched network masks
3. What is the latest version of NetFlow?
- Version 1
- Version 3
- Version 5
- Version 7
- Version 9
4. Which of the following allows for matching key fields?
- Flexible NetFlow
5. Which of the following are required to configure Flexible NetFlow? (Choose three.)
- Top talkers
- Flow exporter
- Flow record
- Flow sampler
- Flow monitor
6. What is ERSPAN for?
- Capturing packets from one port on a switch to another port on the same switch
- Capturing packets from one port on a switch to a port on another switch
- Capturing packets from one device and sending the capture across a Layer 3 routed link to another destination
- Capturing packets on one port and sending the capture to a VLAN
7. What is IP SLA used to monitor? (Choose four.)
- Packet loss
- syslog messages
- SNMP traps
- Voice quality scores
8. Which are Cisco DNA Center components? (Choose three.)
9. True or false: Cisco DNA Center Assurance can only manage routers and switches.
10. How does Cisco DNA Center Assurance simplify troubleshooting and diagnostics? (Choose two.)
- Using streaming telemetry to gain insight from devices
- Adding Plug and Play
- Simplifying provisioning for devices
- Using open APIs to integrate with other platforms to provide contextual information