1. Consider the following command:
ip route 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0 10.10.10.2 5
What does the 5 at the end of the command signify?
- exit interface
- administrative distance
- maximum number of hops to the 192.168.10.0/24 network
2. What type of static route is created when the next-hop IP address and exit interface are specified?
- recursive static route
- directly connected static route
- fully specified static route
- floating static route
3. Which two parameters are used by EIGRP as metrics to select the best path to reach a network? (Choose two.)
- hop count
4. Which type of static route typically uses the distance parameter in the ip route global configuration command?
- summary static route
- default static route
- floating static route
- standard static route
5. What is the purpose of a routing protocol?
- It is used to build and maintain ARP tables.
- It provides a method for segmenting and reassembling data packets.
- It allows an administrator to devise an addressing scheme for the network.
- It allows a router to share information about known networks with other routers.
- It provides a procedure for encoding and decoding data into bits for packet forwarding.
6. Which type of routing protocol uses LSAs and TLVs to support extended features?
- distance vector
- path vector
7. Which dynamic routing protocol was developed to interconnect different Internet service providers?
8. Which BGP attribute is used by BGP to ensure a loop-free topology on the Internet?
- local preference
- Atomic aggregate
9. What is the default administrative distance for OSPF?
10. Which route description best defines a floating static route?
- a route with a metric equal to the metric of a corresponding dynamic route
- a route with a metric less than the metric of a corresponding dynamic route
- a route with a metric greater than the metric of a corresponding dynamic route
- a route with an administrative distance less than the administrative distance of a corresponding dynamic route
- a route with an administrative distance greater than the administrative distance of a corresponding dynamic route
11. Which static path would be the primary default path out of the network?
- ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 22.214.171.124 70
- ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 126.96.36.199 60
- ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 188.8.131.52 50
- ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 184.108.40.206 40
12. Which technology creates segmentation between network interfaces, IP addresses, and routing tables?
- virtual routing and forwarding
- virtual LANs
- multiprotocol label switching
- virtual router redundancy protocol