30. Which two configuration management tools are developed using Python? (Choose two.)
31. Which term is used to describe a set of instructions for execution by the configuration management tool SaltStack?
32. What is the maximum number of nodes supported in a Puppet monolithic installation mode?
- more than 20,000
33. What are three components contained within a Puppet module? (Choose three.)
34. Where can Chef recipes and cookbooks be executed and tested prior to sending to the Chef client?
- the kitchen
- the agent
- the control station
- the playbook
35. Which term is used to describe a structured set of instructions used by Ansible to deploy configuration changes to hosts?
36. What are two similarities between Puppet Bolt and Salt SSH? (Choose two.)
- They are agentless.
- They can connect to devices over SSH.
- They are based on the Ruby language.
- They are Cisco proprietary.
- They require Python to be installed on remote systems.
37. What is a function of the Cisco Embedded Event Manager?
- building software applets that can automate tasks on the device
- automating cloud provisioning
- starting and stopping services
- allowing users to interact with configuration management tools
38. Which three automation tools are agent-based? (Choose three.)
- Puppet Bolt
39. Which three tools are examples of agentless automation tools? (Choose three.)
- Puppet Bolt
- SaltStack SSH
40. Which two Puppet components perform functions similar to Chef cookbooks and recipes? (Choose two.)
41. Which two components are used by SaltStack to control state and send configuration changes? (Choose two.)
42. What is a characteristic of the Cisco Embedded Event Manager?
- It is a software component of the Cisco IOS.
- It uses playbooks written in YAML to deploy configuration changes.
- It is built on Python and has a Python programming interface.
- It is an open source tool based on the Ruby language.