0 of 12 questions completed
CCNP TSHOOT Chapter 1 Test Online (Version 7) – Score 100%
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 12 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhat is a potential drawback to selecting the bottomup general troubleshooting procedure?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsAfter a network change that occurred during a scheduled maintenance window, users were complaining about not being able to access a local file server. Upon investigation, the administrator determined that the problem was with the recently entered routing configurations. Because of company policy, the administrator is not allowed to correct the routing configuration outside of a scheduled maintenance window. Instead, the administrator moved the file server to an accessible subnet. Which statement describes what the administrator did?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhat are two limitations of an ad hoc troubleshooting approach? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsThe help desk receives several calls on Monday morning stating that users cannot connect to a local print server that was working on Friday. Which statement about the problem would be correct?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhich condition is a symptom of a connectivity issue on a router that provides access to the Internet?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhat is a symptom of an incorrectly applied network command when issued under the routing process?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsUsers at a remote site have reported that it is no longer possible to access the Internet. A network administrator issued the show interface S0/0/0 command to check the status of the interface. Which troubleshooting approach would fit this situation?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsA network engineer compares the routing table of a working router with that of a router that is experiencing connectivity issues. Which troubleshooting approach best describes this scenario?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsA network engineer initially uses the ping command to help troubleshoot a connection problem. Which troubleshooting approach best describes this scenario?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhat is common between Layer 3 switches and routers?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhat is an important element of troubleshooting, regardless of the method used?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsNetwork users have complained that it is no longer possible to access an important webbased application. Using the ping command, an administrator verifies that there is connectivity between one of the workstations and the server. The administrator has also determined that BGP connectivity has remained established. At which layer of the OSI model is the problem most likely to be found?CorrectIncorrect