0 of 13 questions completed
CCNP TSHOOT Chapter 9 Test Online (Version 7) – Score 100%
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 13 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhen route redistribution is being configured from another routing protocol into EIGRP, what value is used when no seed metric is configured?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsA network administrator needs to configure a router so that a path to the web server is only added to the routing table if the web server is available on port 8080. Which tool would provide this type of functionality?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A network administrator has noticed that the IP SLA probe did not run as expected. What should the administrator do to correct this problem?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A network administrator wants to loadbalance the traffic that is coming from the LAN that is attached to router R1 and going to the 10.10.10.0/24 network. The output from the routing table on R1 reveals that the traffic is flowing through router R3 only. What is the reason for this traffic behavior?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A network technician has just configured router East to establish a tunnel to router West. After the configuration is applied, tunnel 1 is flapping. What needs to be done to stop this flapping?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A new system administrator is unable to obtain access to the EXEC shell. Based on the exhibited output of the debug aaa authorization command, what is the reason the administrator is unable to access the shell?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A network administrator is attempting to connect a branch office to headquarters through a VPN tunnel. The tunnel is reported as being active at both ends, but the 10.2.2.0/24 network is not appearing in the routing table at the branch end. The administrator has determined that the problem is with the branch office configuration. Based on the output as shown, why is the 10.2.2.0/24 network not appearing in the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A network administrator has recently implemented a GRE tunnel between the HQ router and a branch site. Whenever the GRE tunnel is activated, the indicated console messages are generated. Which two actions could fix this problem? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Which statement about the debug radius authentication output is correct?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A legitimate user experienced a problem while attempting to gain access to the router EXEC shell. To investigate the situation, a network administrator issued debug tacacs and debug aaa authentication commands on the router. Based on the provided output, what could be the problem?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Based on the debug aaa authentication and debug tacacs outputs, which statement is true?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Based on the provided debug aaa authorization and debug tacacs command output, which statement is true?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich two types of information can be extracted from the output of the show ip protocols command? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect