0 of 13 questions completed
CCNP TSHOOT Chapter 8 Test Online (Version 7) – Score 100%
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 13 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Which statement is true about network 18.104.22.168?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich three pieces of information are found in the BGP neighbor table? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhich three pieces of information are found in the BGP table? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich data structure does an EIGRP enabled router use to track devices from which it receives EIGRP hello packets?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. The network engineer determines that RouterHQ1 is not receiving routes from the properly configured router that is connected to interface Serial0/2/0. From the exhibited output, what is the problem?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. What can be determined about the origin of the route to the 172.16.0.0 network?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Based on the shown output, what is the resulting effect on the routing table?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Router R1 no longer receives routing updates from other EIGRP neighbors. Based on the output in the exhibit, what could be the cause of this problem?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhat would be the result of not setting the seed metric when redistributing routes into EIGRP?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsFor incoming BGP updates, which of the following correctly specifies the correct order of application of prefix-lists, as-path access-lists, and route-maps?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsIf the state of BGP neighbor relation between two routers is ACTIVE, how should it be interpreted?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsA network administrator is troubleshooting the EIGRP configuration on a router. Which command would allow the administrator to display only the EIGRP configuration information in the running configuration file?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhat is true of a switched virtual interface (SVI) on a Layer 3 switch?CorrectIncorrect