13. A wireless LAN is being deployed inside the new one room office that is occupied by the park ranger. The office is located at the highest part of the national park. After network testing is complete, the technicians report that the wireless LAN signal is occasionally affected by some type of interference. What are two possible causes of the signal distortion? (Choose two.)
- the microwave oven
- the large number of trees that surround the office
- the cellular phones that are used by the employees
- the elevated location where the wireless LAN was installed
- the number of wireless devices that are used in the wireless LAN
14. Which protocol could be used by a company to monitor devices such as a wireless LAN controller (WLC)?
15. HealthOne, Inc. provides wireless connectivity in its clinic facilities for staff access to internal network resources. The wireless security policy specifies that the staff must perform user-based authentication with a special back-end authentication server before they are allowed to access the WLAN. Which technology should be chosen in the WLAN implementation to meet this requirement?
16. A threat actor uses network scanning tools and penetration tools to discover the IP address and manufacturer of a home wireless router. The threat actor then uses internet searches to discover the default administrative access details. Successful remote access of the home router allows the threat actor to use it as a vector to attack other devices. Which element of smart home security is affected by this attack?
17. Which device provides wireless connectivity to users as its primary function?
- access point
18. What is a DHCP scope as it relates to a WLAN configured on the WLC controller?
- a corporate plan for allocation of IP addresses for wireless clients
- a pool of IP addresses for WLAN clients
- security rules associated with DHCP for WLANs
- the distance allotted for wireless clients that can receive IP addressing information
19. Included in a Bill of Materials (BOM) for a SOHO wired implementation is a Cisco 2811 router, Catalyst 2560 switch, four PCs, three laptops, and a networked printer. Wireless LAN capability will be implemented on this network. Which two equipment types must be added to the BOM to implement this request? (Choose two.)
- DNS server
- LAN switch
- wireless NICs
- DHCP server
- wireless access points
20. Which WLC tab would a network administrator typically use to see a summary view of the most heavily used WLANs including the number of clients using a particular WLAN?
21. A network administrator is configuring the SNMP function on a Cisco 3500 series WLC. The task is to add an SNMP trap server to which this WLC will forward SNMP log messages. Which tab should the administrator use to add the SNMP trap server information?
22. After the administrator manually configures the correct SSID on a new laptop, the computer is still unable to connect to the wireless LAN. Which additional action should the administrator take to resolve this problem?
- Modify the group account of the user to include all file permissions.
- Reboot the wireless access point.
- Rename the laptop and reset the user password on the network.
- Verify that the MAC address for the laptop is in the MAC address filter table.
23. Which feature or function does an AP provide in a wireless LAN?
- An AP is easier to configure and to set up than Wi-Fi range extenders.
- Each AP advertises one or more SSIDs and a user can choose to connect to the closest SSID.
- A wireless device has to be associated to an AP in order to have access to network resources.
- A wireless client can connect to more than one AP at a time.
24. Which statement describes an autonomous access point?
- It is used for networks that require a large number of access points.
- It is a standalone access point.
- It is server-dependent.
- It is managed by a WLAN controller.