13. Which table is used by EIGRP to store all routes that are learned from EIGRP neighbors?
- the routing table
- the neighbor table
- the topology table
- the adjacency table
14. Which multicast address does an EIGRP-enabled router use to send query packets?
15. Which three metric weights are set to zero by default when costs in EIGRP are being calculated? (Choose three.)
16. Where should EIGRP summarization be applied?
- on the router interface that connects to the internet
- on the area border router
- on any interface where end-user devices attach
- on any router interface participating in the EIGRP process
17. When are EIGRP update packets sent?
- only when necessary
- when learned routes age out
- every 5 seconds via multicast
- every 30 seconds via broadcast
18. How is bandwidth to a destination network calculated by EIGRP?
- the lowest configured bandwidth of any interface along the route
- the sum of the configured bandwidths of all interfaces along the path
- the highest configured bandwidth of any interface along the path
- the bandwidth of the ingress interface of the last hop router
19. Refer to the exhibit. What does the value 2816 represent in the output display?
- feasible distance
- shortest distance
- reported distance
- administrative distance
20. Which algorithm does the EIGRP routing protocol use?
21. Which two factors does an EIGRP router use to determine that a route to a remote network meets the feasible condition and is therefore loop-free? (Choose two.)
- the successor route on a neighbor router
- the feasible successor route on the remote router
- the reported distance on a neighbor router
- the administrative distance on the remote router
- the feasible distance on the local router
22. When will a router that is running EIGRP put a destination network in the active state?
- when the EIGRP domain is converged
- when there is outgoing traffic toward the destination network
- when there is an EIGRP message from the successor of the destination network
- when the connection to the successor of the destination network fails and there is no feasible successor available
23. Refer to the exhibit. R2 has two possible paths to the 192.168.10.4 network. What would make the alternate route meet the feasibility condition?
- a reported distance less than 3523840
- a reported distance greater than 41024000
- a feasible distance greater than 41024000
- an administrative distance less than 170
24. What is a characteristic of manual route summarization?
- requires high bandwidth utilization for the routing updates
- reduces total number of routes in routing tables
- cannot include supernet routes
- has to be configured globally on the router