0 of 19 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 19 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhich three layers of the OSI model provide similar network services to those provided by the application layer of the TCP/IP model? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich two tasks are functions of the presentation layer? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsSelect three protocols that operate at the Application Layer of the OSI model. (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsA manufacturing company subscribes to certain hosted services from their ISP. The services required include hosted world wide web, file transfer, and e-mail. Which protocols represent these three key applications? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhat are two characteristics of peer-to-peer networks? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhat is an example of network communication that uses the client-server model?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhat is an advantage for small organizations of adopting IMAP instead of POP?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich two actions are taken by SMTP if the destination email server is busy when email messages are sent? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich application layer protocol uses message types such as GET, PUT, and POST?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsA DHCP-enabled client PC has just booted. During which two steps will the client PC use broadcast messages when communicating with a DHCP server? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsA user accessed the game site www.nogamename.com last week. The night before the user accesses the game site again, the site administrator changes the site IP address. What will be the consequence of that action for the user?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsWhich DNS server in the DNS hierarchy would be considered authoritative for the domain name records of a company named netacad?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich three statements describe a DHCP Discover message? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhich phrase describes an FTP daemon?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhat is true about the Server Message Block protocol?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhen would it be more efficient to use SMB to transfer files instead of FTP?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- What is the acronym for the protocol that is used when securely communicating with a web server? (HTTPS)
18. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit.
- What command was used to resolve a given host name by querying the name servers? (NSLOOKUP)
19. Question1 pointsOpen the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question. Which PC or PCs are sending FTP packets to the server?CorrectIncorrect