0 of 21 questions completed
CCNA 1 Chapter 4 v5.0 Test Online 2015 (100%)
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 21 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhich layer of the OSI model is responsible for specifying the encapsulation method used for specific types of media?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich statement describes signaling at the physical layer?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhat are two reasons for physical layer protocols to use frame encoding techniques? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsThe throughput of a FastEthernet network is 80 Mb/s. The traffic overhead for establishing sessions, acknowledgments, and encapsulation is 15 Mb/s for the same time period. What is the goodput for this network?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsA network administrator notices that some newly installed Ethernet cabling is carrying corrupt and distorted data signals. The new cabling was installed in the ceiling close to fluorescent lights and electrical equipment. Which two factors may interfere with the copper cabling and result in signal distortion and data corruption? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsHow is the magnetic field cancellation effect enhanced in UTP cables?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. What is wrong with the displayed termination?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. The PC is connected to the console port of the switch. All the other connections are made through FastEthernet links. Which types of UTP cables can be used to connect the devices??CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich statement is correct about multimode fiber?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhat is one advantage of using fiber optic cabling rather than copper cabling?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhy are two strands of fiber used for a single fiber optic connection?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsA network administrator is designing the layout of a new wireless network. Which three areas of concern should be accounted for when building a wireless network? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsA network administrator is required to upgrade wireless access to end users in a building. To provide data rates up to 1.3 Gb/s and still be backward compatible with older devices, which wireless standard should be implemented?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhat is one main characteristic of the data link layer?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsAs data travels on the media in a stream of 1s and 0s how does a receiving node identify the beginning and end of a frame??CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhat is true concerning physical and logical topologies?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsWhat are two characteristics of 802.11 wireless networks? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsWhat is the purpose of the FCS field in a frame?CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsFill in the blank with a number.
- 10,000,000,000 b/s can also be written as (10) Gb/s.
20. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- The term (bandwidth) indicates the capacity of a medium to carry data and it is typically measured in kilobits per second (kb/s) or megabits per second (Mb/s).?
21. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- What acronym is used to reference the data link sublayer that identifies the network layer protocol encapsulated in the frame? (LLC)