0 of 19 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 19 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhat is a socket?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsA host device needs to send a large video file across the network while providing data communication to other users. Which feature will allow different communication streams to occur at the same time, without having a single data stream using all available bandwidth?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsA host device sends a data packet to a web server via the HTTP protocol. What is used by the transport layer to pass the data stream to the proper application on the server?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhat is a beneficial feature of the UDP transport protocol?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhich scenario describes a function provided by the transport layer?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhat is the complete range of TCP and UDP well-known ports?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhat does a client application select for a TCP or UDP source port number?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsCompared to UDP, what factor causes additional network overhead for TCP communication?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich transport layer feature is used to guarantee session establishment?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhich two flags in the TCP header are used in a TCP three-way handshake to establish connectivity between two network devices? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhich factor determines TCP window size?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsDuring a TCP session, a destination device sends an acknowledgment number to the source device. What does the acknowledgment number represent?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsA PC is downloading a large file from a server. The TCP window is 1000 bytes. The server is sending the file using 100-byte segments. How many segments will the server send before it requires an acknowledgment from the PC?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhich two TCP header fields are used to confirm receipt of data?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhat happens if the first packet of a TFTP transfer is lost?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhat does a client do when it has UDP datagrams to send?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsA technician wishes to use TFTP to transfer a large file from a file server to a remote router. Which statement is correct about this scenario?CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- During a TCP session, the (SYN) flag is used by the client to request communication with the server.
19. Question1 pointsFill in the blank using a number.
- A total of (4) messages are exchanged during the TCP session termination process between the client and the server.