0 of 21 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 21 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsHow many bits are in an IPv4 address?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich two parts are components of an IPv4 address? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhat is the prefix length notation for the subnet mask 255.255.255.224?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsA message is sent to all hosts on a remote network. Which type of message is it?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhat two statements describe characteristics of Layer 3 broadcasts? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsA DHCP server is used to assign IP addresses dynamically to the hosts on a network. The address pool is configured with 192.168.10.0/24. There are 3 printers on this network that need to use reserved static IP addresses from the pool. How many IP addresses in the pool are left to be assigned to other hosts?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhich network migration technique encapsulates IPv6 packets inside IPv4 packets to carry them over IPv4 network infrastructures?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich two statements are correct about IPv4 and IPv6 addresses? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich IPv6 address is most compressed for the full FE80:0:0:0:2AA:FF:FE9A:4CA3 address??CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhat are two types of IPv6 unicast addresses? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhat are three parts of an IPv6 global unicast address? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsAn IPv6 enabled device sends a data packet with the destination address of FF02::1. What is the target of this packet?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhen a Cisco router is being moved from an IPv4 network to a complete IPv6 environment, which series of commands would correctly enable IPv6 forwarding and interface addressing?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhich two ICMP messages are used by both IPv4 and IPv6 protocols? (Choose two.)?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhen an IPv6 enabled host needs to discover the MAC address of an intended IPv6 destination, which destination address is used by the source host in the NS message?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhen will a router drop a traceroute packet?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsWhat is indicated by a successful ping to the ::1 IPv6 address?CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsWhich two things can be determined by using the ping command? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- The decimal equivalent of the binary number 10010101 is (149)
20. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- What is the decimal equivalent of the hex number 0x3F? (63)
21. Question1 pointsOpen the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question. Which message is displayed on the web server?CorrectIncorrect