0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhen connectionless protocols are implemented at the lower layers of the OSI model, what are usually used to acknowledge the data receipt and request the retransmission of missing data?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich IPv4 header field is responsible for defining the priority of the packet??CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhy is NAT not needed in IPv6??CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhat is a service provided by the Flow Label field of the IPv6 header?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsHow do hosts ensure that their packets are directed to the correct network destination?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhich two commands can be used on a Windows host to display the routing table? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsDuring the process of forwarding traffic, what will the router do immediately after matching the destination IP address to a network on a directly connected routing table entry?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsA technician is configuring a router that is actively running on the network. Suddenly, power to the router is lost. If the technician has not saved the configuration, which two types of information will be lost? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich two interfaces will allow access via the VTY lines to configure the router? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhich two files, if found, are copied into RAM as a router with the default configuration register setting boots up? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhen would the Cisco IOS image held in ROM be used to boot the router?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsAfter troubleshooting a router, the network administrator wants to save the router configuration so that it will be used automatically the next time that the router reboots. What command should be issued?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich three commands are used to set up a password for a person who attaches a cable to a new router so that an initial configuration can be performed? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhich statement about router interfaces is true?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhich command displays a summary chart of all router interfaces, their IP addresses, and their current operational status?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsA technician is manually configuring a computer with the necessary IP parameters to communicate over the corporate network. The computer already has an IP address, a subnet mask, and a DNS server. What else has to be configured for Internet access?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsA computer has to send a packet to a destination host in the same LAN. How will the packet be sent?CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Fill in the blank.
- A packet leaving PC-1 has to traverse (3) hops to reach PC-4.?
19. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- In a router, (ROM) is the nonvolatile memory where the diagnostic software, the bootup instructions, and a limited IOS are stored
20. Question1 pointsOpen the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question or complete the task. Does the router have enough RAM and flash memory to support the new IOS?CorrectIncorrect