0 of 21 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 21 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. How many broadcast domains are there?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsHow many usable host addresses are there in the subnet 192.168.1.32/27?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsHow many host addresses are available on the network 172.16.128.0 with a subnet mask of 255.255.252.0?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsA network administrator is variably subnetting a network. The smallest subnet has a mask of 255.255.255.248. How many host addresses will this subnet provide??CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A company uses the address block of 184.108.40.206/16 for its network. What subnet mask would provide the maximum number of equal size subnets while providing enough host addresses for each subnet in the exhibit?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. The network administrator has assigned the LAN of LBMISS an address range of 192.168.10.0. This address range has been subnetted using a /29 prefix. In order to accommodate a new building, the technician has decided to use the fifth subnet for configuring the new network (subnet zero is the first subnet). By company policies, the router interface is always assigned the first usable host address and the workgroup server is given the last usable host address. Which configuration should be entered into the properties of the workgroup server to allow connectivity to the Internet?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsHow many bits must be borrowed from the host portion of an address to accommodate a router with five connected networks?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 points
A company has a network address of 192.168.1.64 with a subnet mask of 255.255.255.192. The company wants to create two subnetworks that would contain 10 hosts and 18 hosts respectively. Which two networks would achieve that? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsIn a network that uses IPv4, what prefix would best fit a subnet containing 100 hosts?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. Given the network address of 192.168.5.0 and a subnet mask of 255.255.255.224, how many total host addresses are unused in the assigned subnets?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhen developing an IP addressing scheme for an enterprise network, which devices are recommended to be grouped into their own subnet or logical addressing group?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsA network administrator needs to monitor network traffic to and from servers in a data center. Which features of an IP addressing scheme should be applied to these devices?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich two reasons generally make DHCP the preferred method of assigning IP addresses to hosts on large networks? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsRefer to the exhibit. A computer that is configured with the IPv6 address as shown in the exhibit is unable to access the internet. What is the problem?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhen subnetting a /64 IPv6 network prefix, which is the preferred new prefix length?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsWhat is the subnet address for the address 2001:DB8:BC15:A:12AB::1/64?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsWhich two notations are useable nibble boundaries when subnetting in IPv6? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- In dotted decimal notation, the IP address (172.25.0.126) is the last host address for the network 172.25.0.64/26.
19. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- In dotted decimal notation, the subnet mask (255.255.254.0) will accommodate 500 hosts per subnet. Consider the following range of addresses: 2001:0DB8:BC15:00A0:0000:: 2001:0DB8:BC15:00A1:0000:: 2001:0DB8:BC15:00A2:0000:: … 2001:0DB8:BC15:00AF:0000:: The prefix-length for the range of addresses is (/60)
20. Question1 pointsFill in the blank.
- A nibble consists of (4) bits.
21. Question1 pointsOpen the PT Activity. Perform the tasks in the activity instructions and then answer the question. What issue is causing Host A to be unable to communicate with Host B?CorrectIncorrect