1. Which routing protocol is used in MPLS Layer 3 VPNs to form peerings between PE routers?
2. What is used by provider routers to forward packets through the MPLS domain?
- destination IP address
- destination MẠC address
3. Refer to the exhibit. After creating three VRF instances on router R1 the network administrator verifies they are created with the show ip vrf command and notices that the interface column is still empty. What action does the administrator need to take to correct this issue?
- Enable the interfaces.
- Apply IP addresses to the interfaces.
- Configure an IGP.
- Assign the interfaces to the VRFs.
4. What must be assigned to each VRF instance to separate and isolate traffic?
- routing protocols
5. Which protocol is used in an MPLS network by PE and P routers to advertise labels?
6. What term is used to describe the path a packet takes through routers in an MPLS domain?
- the label-switched path
- the autonomous system path
- the link-state path
- the packet switch path
7. Which router plane on an LSR is responsible for making forwarding decisions on labeled packets?
- data plane
- control plane
- service plane
- management plane
8. What information is located in the first 20 bits of the MPLS label?
- the label number
- the time to live
- the quality of service marking
- the label path
9. Which router adds LDP labels to packets in an MPLS Layer 3 VPN network?
- ingress PE
- egress PE
10. Where is the MPLS label added inside a packet?
- between the Layer 2 and Layer 3 headers
- between the Layer 3 and Layer 4 headers
- inside the Layer 3 header
- inside the Layer 2 header
11. Which MPLS-enabled router database is responsible for making forwarding decisions when unlabeled packets arrive on an interface?
- IP forwarding table (FIB)
- label forwarding table (LFIB)
- IP routing table (RIB)
- label information base (LIB)
12. Refer to the exhibit. What label will router R1 use to forward packets to network 10.0.0.0/24?