1. Which NHRP message type is sent by a DMVPN spoke to inform the DMVPN hub of NBMA information?
2. What is a feature of DMVPN Phase 1?
- support for VPN tunnels only between spoke and hub sites
- support for spoke-to-spoke communication on a dynamic basis
- support for spoke-to-spoke communication between DMVPN networks
- support for next-hop preservation
3. What are two common problems to avoid when configuring tunnel or overlay networks? (Choose two.)
- recursive routing
- outbound interface selection
- routing loops
- inbound interface selection
- split horizon
4. Which DMVPN tunnel state is established first?
5. Which GRE tunnel configuration step is optional?
- setting the MTU
- defining the tunnel destination
- allocating an IP address to the tunnel interface
- defining the tunnel source
6. Which NHRP message type is used to locate and provide the tunnel and NBMA IP addresses of the remote spoke?
7. What type of encapsulation is used by DMVPN?
- Multipoint GRE (mGRE)
- Frame Relay
8. What is the first step for configuring DMVPN on a hub router?
- Create the tunnel interface.
- Define the tunnel key.
- Enable NHRP redirect.
- Define the MTU for the tunnel.
9. What is the recommended holdtime for valid NHRP mapping entries in the NHRP cache?
- 30 seconds
- 600 seconds
- 7200 seconds
- 65,535 seconds
10. Which NHRP message extension contains a list of the next-hop servers that NHRP request packets have traversed?
- forward transit NHS record
- reverse transit NHS record
- responder address
11. A network administrator notices that a DMVPN tunnel is not fully established and has not moved beyond the NHRP tunnel state. What is indicated by the NHRP state?
- The DMVPN spoke router has not registered.
- The line protocol of the DMVPN tunnel is down.
- IPsec tunnels have not established IKE sessions.
- IPsec security associations are not established.
12. For configuring IPv6 DMVPN, which IP version is supported as the transport and tunnel protocol?
- Only IPv4 is supported as the transport protocol.
- Only IPv6 is supported as the tunnel protocol.
- Only IPv4 is supported as the tunnel protocol.
- Both IPv4 and IPV6 are supported as either the tunnel protocol or the transport protocol.