1. Which two statements describe characteristics of the command line interface (CLI)? (Choose two.)
- Commands can be scripted.
- The interface protects against misconigurations.
- Commands cannot be encrypted.
- Commands are well known and documented.
- The command-line interface supports a small number of commands.
2. What is a characteristic of a RESTful API?
- It is a southbound API.
- It uses HTTP methods to gather and manipulate data.
- It facilitates the coniguration changes from a network controller to end devices.
- It supports a secure data transmission between a remote user and an enterprise network.
3. Which characters are used to enclose a JSON key?
- quotation marks
- square brackets
4. Which data format does the Cisco DNA Center controller expect from the REST API for incoming data?
5. Which menu across the top of the Cisco DevNet main page provides learning tracks that guide users through various technologies and associated API labs?
6. Which type of API is used to communicate from a network controller to its management software in network automation applications?
- lower layer
- upper layer
7. Which character is used to separate JSON key/value pairs?
- (comma) ,
- (semi colon) ;
- (dash) –
- (forward slash) /
8. What is a difference between the XML and HTML data formats?
- XML formats data in hexadecimal whereas HTML formats data in binary.
- XML uses a self-descriptive data structure but HTML uses a standard document structure.
- XML requires indentation for each key/value pair whereas HTML does not require indentation.
- XML encloses data within a pair of tags whereas HTML uses a pair of quotation marks to enclose data.
9. What is a characteristic of the Yet Another Next Generation (YANG) data model?
- It uses a list structure.
- It uses a MIBs structure.
- It uses a tree structure.
- It uses the JSON data format.
10. Which RESTFul operation corresponds to the HTTP GET method?
11. Which HTTP response status code indicates that the request to update the database is completed?
12. Which two data formats can RESTCON use when requesting data or responding with data? (Choose two.)
13. What character is used to add comments to Python code?
14. A student is learning Python. What is the output of the print function?
user_string1 = \”Good\”
user_string2 = \”Morning! \”
print (user_string2 * 3)
- Good Morning!
- Good Morning! Good Morning! Good Morning!
- Morning! Morning! Morning!
- Good Morning! Morning! Morning!