Time limit: 0
0 of 5 questions completed
Introduction to Cybersecurity Chapter 4 Quiz Test Online
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhich tool can perform real-time traffic and port analysis, and can also detect port scans, fingerprinting and buffer overflow attacks?Correct
HintSnort is an open source intrusion protection system (IPS) that is capable of performing real-time traffic and port analysis, packet logging, content searching and matching, as well as detecting probes, attacks, port scans, fingerprinting, and buffer overflow attacks.
2. Question1 pointsWhich tool can identify malicious traffic by comparing packet contents to known attack signatures?Correct
HintAn IDS, or intrusion detection system, is a device that can scan packets and compare them to a set of rules or attack signatures. If the packets match attack signatures, then the IDS can create an alert and log the detection.
3. Question1 pointsWhat type of attack disrupts services by overwhelming network devices with bogus traffic?Correct
HintDDoS, or distributed denial of service, attacks are used to disrupt service by overwhelming network devices with bogus traffic.
4. Question1 pointsWhat is the last stage of the Cyber Kill Chain framework?Correct
HintThe Cyber Kill Chain describes the phases of a progressive cyberattack operation. The phases include the following: *Reconnaissance *Weaponization *Delivery *Exploitation *Installation *Command and control *Actions on objectives In general, these phases are carried out in sequence. However, during an attack, several phases can be carried out simultaneously, especially if multiple attackers or groups are involved.
5. Question1 pointsWhich protocol is used by the Cisco Cyberthreat Defense Solution to collect information about the traffic that is traversing the network?Correct
HintNetFlow is used both to gather details about the traffic that is flowing through the network, and to report it to a central collector.