1. A network administrator is planning a VPN tunnel. Why would the engineer select main mode for IKE Phase 1?
- It requires less configuration.
- It is the industry standard.
- It is quicker.
- It is more secure.
2. What are the two types of VPN connections? (Choose two.)
- leased line
- remote access
- Frame Relay
3. Which IPsec framework protocol provides data integrity and data authentication, but does not provide data confidentiality?
- IP protocol 50
4. What can be used as a VPN gateway when setting up a site-to-site VPN?
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Catalyst switch
- Cisco AnyConnect
- Cisco router
5. Which two types of VPNs are examples of enterprise-managed remote access VPNs? (Choose two.)
- IPsec VPN
- GRE over IPsec VPN
- IPsec Virtual Tunnel Interface VPN
- clientless SSL VPN
- client-based IPsec VPN
6. Which type of VPN may require the Cisco VPN Client software?
- remote access VPN
- site-to-site VPN
- MPLS VPN
- SSL VPN
7. Which protocol provides authentication, integrity, and confidentiality services and is a type of VPN?
8. Which IPsec security function provides assurance that the data received via a VPN has not been modified in transit?
- secure key exchange
9. Which statement describes a feature of site-to-site VPNs?
- The VPN connection is not statically defined.
- Individual hosts can enable and disable the VPN connection.
- Internal hosts send normal, unencapsulated packets.
- VPN client software is installed on each host.
10. What is a type of VPN that is generally transparent to the end user?
- remote access
11. Which statement describes a VPN?
- VPNs use open source virtualization software to create the tunnel through the Internet.
- VPNs use dedicated physical connections to transfer data between remote users.
- VPNs use virtual connections to create a private network through a public network.
- VPNs use logical connections to create public networks through the Internet.
12. What is the purpose of IKE?
- firewall port management
- security appliance configuration
- VPN key management
- key transmission