0 of 70 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 70 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. QuestionWhat is the use of IPv4 private space (choose two)CorrectIncorrect
2. QuestionAssuming a subnet mask of 255.255.248.0, three of the following addresses are valid host addresses. Which are these addresses? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
3. QuestionWhich type does a port become when it receives the best BPDU on a bridge?CorrectIncorrect
4. QuestionWhich value can you modify to configure a specific interface as the preferred forwarding interface?CorrectIncorrect
5. QuestionWhich statement about VLAN configuration is true?CorrectIncorrect
6. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. Which switch provides the spanning-tree designated port role for the network segment that services the printers?CorrectIncorrect
7. QuestionIn which two situations should you use out-of-band management?CorrectIncorrect
8. QuestionWhich command can you enter to configure a local username with an encrypted password and EXEC mode user privileges?CorrectIncorrect
9. QuestionWhat happens when an 802.11a node broadcasts within the range of an 802.11g access point?CorrectIncorrect
10. QuestionWhich value is indicated by the next hop in a routing table?CorrectIncorrect
11. QuestionWhich statement about the inside interface configuration in a NAT deployment is true?CorrectIncorrect
12. QuestionWhich option is the default switch port port-security violation mode?CorrectIncorrect
13. QuestionWhich entity assigns IPv6 addresses to end users?CorrectIncorrect
14. QuestionWhich value indicate the distance from the ntp authoritative time source?CorrectIncorrect
15. QuestionWhich NTP type designates a router without an external reference clock as an authoritative time source?CorrectIncorrect
16. QuestionWhich 3 feature are represented by A letter in AAA? (Choose Three)CorrectIncorrect
17. QuestionWhich of the following are the valid numbers of standard ACL (choosse 2)CorrectIncorrect
18. QuestionWhen you deploy multilink PPP on your network, where must you configure the group IP Address on each device?CorrectIncorrect
19. QuestionWhat are two statement for SSH?CorrectIncorrect
20. QuestionIf a route is not present in the routing table for a particular destination, what would the router do?CorrectIncorrect
21. QuestionHost is able to ping a web server but it is not able to do HTTP request.CorrectIncorrect
22. QuestionWhich NTP command configures the local devices as an NTP reference clock source?CorrectIncorrect
23. QuestionWhich item represents the standard IP ACL?CorrectIncorrect
24. QuestionWhich command can you enter to verify that a 128-bit address is live and responding?CorrectIncorrect
25. QuestionWhere information about untrusted hosts are stored?CorrectIncorrect
HintBuilds and maintains the DHCP snooping binding database, which contains information about untrusted hosts with leased IP addresses.
26. QuestionWhat is one benefit of PVST+?CorrectIncorrect
HintThe PVST+ provides Layer 2 load-balancing for the VLAN on which it runs. You can create different logical topologies by using the VLANs on your network to ensure that all of your links are used but that no one link is oversubscribed. Each instance of PVST+ on a VLAN has a single root switch. This root switch propagates the spanning-tree information associated with that VLAN to all other switches in the network. Because each switch has the same information about the network, this process ensures that the network topology is maintained and optimized per VLAN.
27. QuestionWhich statement about VLAN operation on Cisco Catalyst switches is true?CorrectIncorrect
HintEach VLAN resides in its own broadcast domain, so incoming frames with unknown destinations are only transmitted to ports that reside in the same VLAN as the incoming frame.
28. QuestionThree switches are connected to one another via trunk ports. Assuming the default switch configuration, which switch is elected as the root bridge for the spanning-tree instance of VLAN 1?CorrectIncorrect
HintEach switch in your network will have a Bridge ID Priority value, more commonly referred to as a BID. This BID is a combination of a default priority value and the switch’s MAC address, with the priority value listed first. The lowest BID will win the election process. For example, if a Cisco switch has the default priority value of 32,768 and a MAC address of 11-22-33- 44-55-66, the BID would be 32768:11-22-33-44-55-66. Therefore, if the switch priority is left at the default, the MAC address is the deciding factor in the root bridge election.
29. QuestionWhich two options are primary responsibilities of the APlC-EM controller? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Hinthttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/cloud-systems-management/application-policy-infrastructure-controller-enterprise-module/index.html Automate network configuration and setup Deploy network devices faster Automate device deployment and provisioning across the enterprise. Provide a programmable network Enable developers to create new applications that use the network to fuel business growth.
30. QuestionWhich command can be used from a PC to verify the connectivity between hosts that connect through a switch in the same LAN?CorrectIncorrect
HintICMP pings are used to verify connectivity between two IP hosts. Traceroute is used to verify the router hop path traffic will take but in this case since the hosts are in the same LAN there will be no router hops involved.
31. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. Which two statements are true about interVLAN routing in the topology that is shown in the exhibit? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
HintIn order for multiple VLANs to connect to a single physical interface on a Cisco router, subinterfaces must be used, one for each VLAN. This is known as the router on a stick configuration. Also, for any trunk to be formed, both ends of the trunk must agree on the encapsulation type, so each one must be configured for 802.1q or ISL.
32. QuestionWhat value is primarily used to determine which port becomes the root port on each nonroot switch in a spanning-tree topology?CorrectIncorrect
HintThe path cost to the root bridge is the most important value to determine which port will become the root port on each non-root switch. In particular, the port with lowest cost to the root bridge will become root port (on non-root switch).
33. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. lf RTRO1 as configured as shown, which three addresses will be received by other routers that are running ElGRP on the network? (Choose three.)CorrectIncorrect
34. QuestionWhich two statements about TACACS+ are true? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
Hinthttp://tacacs.net/docs/TACACS_Advantages.pdf Many IT departments choose to use AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) protocols RADIUS or TACACS+ to address these issues. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security-vpn/terminal-access-controller-access-control-system-tacacs-/13865-tacplus.pdf This document describes how to configure a Cisco router for authentication with the TACACS+ that runs on UNIX. TACACS+ does not offer as many features as the commercially available Cisco Secure ACS for Windows or Cisco Secure ACS UNIX. TACACS+ software previously provided by Cisco Systems has been discontinued and is no longer supported by Cisco Systems.
35. QuestionWhich command enables RSTP on a switch?CorrectIncorrect
HintRapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) is an enhancement of the original STP 802.1D protocol. The RSTP 802.1w protocol is an IEEE open implementation. Cisco has its own proprietary implementation of RSTP, that includes the benefits of its Per-VLAN spanning tree protocols, called Rapid-PVST+. To activate the Rapid-PVST+ protocol: switch(config)#spanning-tree mode rapid-pvst
36. QuestionA switch is configured with all ports assigned to VLAN 2 with full duplex FastEthernet to segment existing departmental traffic. What is the effect of adding switch ports to a new VLAN on the switch?CorrectIncorrect
37. QuestionVLAN 3 is not yet configured on your switch. What happens if you set the switchport access vlan 3 command in interface configuration mode?CorrectIncorrect
HintThe “switchport access vlan 3″will put that interface as belonging to VLAN 3 while also updated the VLAN database automatically to include VLAN 3.
38. QuestionCisco Catalyst switches CAT1 and CAT2 have a connection between them using ports FA0/13. An 802.1Q trunk is configured between the two switches. On CAT1, VLAN 10 is chosen as native, but on CAT2 the native VLAN is not specified. What will happen in this scenario?CorrectIncorrect
HintA “native VLAN mismatch” error will appear by CDP if there is a native VLAN mismatch on an 802.1Q link. “VLAN mismatch” can cause traffic from one vlan to leak into another vlan.
39. QuestionRefer to the exhibit All switch ports are assigned to the correct VLANs, but none of the hosts connected to SwitchA can communicate with hosts in the same VLAN connected to SwitchB. Based on the output shown, what is the most likely problem?CorrectIncorrect
HintIn order to pass traffic from VLANs on different switches, the connections between the switches must be configured as trunk ports.
40. QuestionWhat is the function of the command switchport trunk native vlan 999 on a Cisco Catalyst switch?CorrectIncorrect
HintConfiguring the Native VLAN for Untagged Traffic A trunk port configured with 802.1Q tagging can receive both tagged and untagged traffic. By default, the switch forwards untagged traffic in the native VLAN configured for the port. The native VLAN is VLAN 1 by default.
41. QuestionWhich parameter or parameters are used to calculate OSPF cost in Cisco routers?CorrectIncorrect
Hinthttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/open-shortest-path-first-ospf/7039-1.html#t6 OSPF Cost The cost (also called metric) of an interface in OSPF is an indication of the overhead required to send packets across a certain interface. The cost of an interface is inversely proportional to the bandwidth of that interface. A higher bandwidth indicates a lower cost. There is more overhead (higher cost) and time delays involved in crossing a 56k serial line than crossing a 10M ethernet line. The formula used to calculate the cost is: cost= 10000 0000/bandwith in bps For example, it will cost 10 EXP8/10 EXP7 = 10 to cross a 10M Ethernet line and will cost 10 EXP8/1544000 = 64 to cross a T1 line. By default, the cost of an interface is calculated based on the bandwidth; you can force the cost of an interface with the ip ospf cost
interface subconfiguration mode command.
42. QuestionWhich command shows your active Telnet connections?CorrectIncorrect
HintThe “show users” shows telnet/ssh connections to your router while “show sessions” shows telnet/ssh connections from your router (to other devices). The question asks about “your active Telnet connections”, meaning connections from your router
43. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. Based on the exhibited routing table, how will packets from a host within the 192.168.10.192/26 LAN be forwarded to 192.168.10.1?CorrectIncorrect
44. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. You have discovered that computers on the 192 168 10 0/24 network can ping their default gateway, but they cannot connect to any resources on a remote network. Which reason for the problem is most likely true?CorrectIncorrect
45. QuestionWhich WAN topology provides a direct connection from each site to all other sites on the network?CorrectIncorrect
46. QuestionWhich two passwords must be supplied in order to connect by Telnet to a properly secured Cisco switch and make changes to the device configuration? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
47. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. Which user-mode password has just been set?CorrectIncorrect
48. QuestionWhich component of a routing table entry represents the subnet mask?CorrectIncorrect
HintIP Routing Table Entry Types An entry in the IP routing table contains the following information in the order presented: Network ID. The network ID or destination corresponding to the route. The network ID can be class- based, subnet, or supernet network ID, or an IP address for a host route. Network Mask. The mask that is used to match a destination IP address to the network ID. Next Hop. The IP address of the next hop. Interface. An indication of which network interface is used to forward the IP packet. Metric. A number used to indicate the cost of the route so the best route among possible multiple routes to the same destination can be selected. A common use of the metric is to indicate the number of hops (routers crossed) to the network ID. Routing table entries can be used to store the following types of routes: Directly Attached Network IDs. Routes for network IDs that are directly attached. For directly attached networks, the Next Hop field can be blank or contain the IP address of the interface on that network. Remote Network IDs. Routes for network IDs that are not directly attached but are available across other routers. For remote networks, the Next Hop field is the IP address of a local router in between the forwarding node and the remote network. Host Routes. A route to a specific IP address. Host routes allow routing to occur on a per-IP address ba- sis. For host routes, the network ID is the IP address of the specified host and the network mask is 255.255.255.255. Default Route. The default route is designed to be used when a more specific network ID or host route is not found. The default route network ID is 0.0.0.0 with the network mask of 0.0.0.0.
49. QuestionHow can you disable DTP on a switch port?CorrectIncorrect
50. QuestionHow is the redundancy represented in ntp master?CorrectIncorrect
HintNTP redundancy http://sflanders.net/2015/02/09/time-hard-proper-ntp-configuration/
51. QuestionWhich command you enter on a switch to display the ip address associated with connected devices?CorrectIncorrect
52. QuestionWhich technology can enable multiple vlan to communicate with one another?CorrectIncorrect
53. QuestionWhich protocol is a Cisco proprietary implementation of STP?CorrectIncorrect
54. QuestionWhich Type of ipv6 unicast ip address is reachable across the internet?CorrectIncorrect
55. Questioninterface Loopback0 ip address 172.16.1.33 255.255.255.224 router bgp 999 neighbor 10.1.5.2 remote-as 65001 Refer to the exhibit . Which Command do you enter so that R1 advertises the loopback0 interface to the BGP Peers?CorrectIncorrect
56. QuestionWhich networking Technology is currently recognized as the standard for computer networking?CorrectIncorrect
57. QuestionWhich two are advantages of static routing when compared to dynamic routing? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
HintExplanation: Since static routing is a manual process, it can be argued that it is more secure (and more prone to human errors) since the network administrator will need to make changes to the routing table directly. Also, in stub networks where there is only a single uplink connection, the load is reduced as stub routers just need a single static default route, instead of many routes that all have the same next hop IP address.
58. QuestionRefer to the exhibit. Which rule does the DHCP server use when there is an IP address conflict?CorrectIncorrect
HintExplanation: An address conflict occurs when two hosts use the same IP address. During address assignment, DHCP checks for conflicts using ping and gratuitous ARP. If a conflict is detected, the address is removed from the pool. The address will not be assigned until the administrator resolves the conflict.
59. QuestionWhich two tasks does the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol perform? (Choose two.)CorrectIncorrect
HintExplanation: The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a network protocol used to configure devices that are connected to a network (known as hosts) so they can communicate on that network using the Internet Protocol (IP). It involves clients and a server operating in a client-server model. DHCP servers assigns IP addresses from a pool of addresses and also assigns other parameters such as DNS and default gateways to hosts.
60. QuestionWhich definition of default route is true?CorrectIncorrect
61. QuestionWhich value must the device send as its username when using CHAP to authenticate with the remote peer site id:17604704 over a PPP link?CorrectIncorrect
62. QuestionWhich two statements about Ethernet standards are true?(choose two)CorrectIncorrect
63. QuestionHow to configure RIPv2? (Choose Two.)CorrectIncorrect
64. QuestionWhich technology supports multiple dynamic secure connections over an unsecure transport network?CorrectIncorrect
65. Questioninterface fa0/0 ip address x.x.x.33 255.255.255.224 router bgp XXX neighbor x.x.x.x remote as x.x.x.x You need to advertise the network of Int fa0/0.CorrectIncorrect
66. QuestionWhich two statements about MPLS are true? (Choose two)CorrectIncorrect
67. QuestionWhich command is used to build DHCP pool?CorrectIncorrect
68. QuestionWhich option describes a benefit of a point-to-point leased line ?CorrectIncorrect
69. QuestionWhich DTP switch port mode allows the port to create a trunk link if the neighboring port is in trunk mode, dynamic desirable mode, or desirable or auto mode?CorrectIncorrect
70. QuestionWhich type of IP address of ipv6 that also exist in IPv4 but barely used?CorrectIncorrect