Section 26 Tasks
- Take the exam below
- Review any theory (if required), especially the IPv6-related sections
- Complete any lab you wish
- Write the ICND1 cram guide from memory
- Spend 15 minutes on the subnetting.org website
Section 26 Exam
- IPv6 addresses must always be used with a subnet mask. True or false?
- Name the three types of IPv6 addresses.
- Which command enables IPv6 on your router?
- The 0002 portion of an IPv6 address can be shortened to just 2. True or false?
- How large is the IPv6 address space?
- With IPv6, every host in the world can have a unique address. True or false?
- IPv6 does not have natively integrated security features. True or false?
- IPv6 implementations allow hosts to have multiple addresses assigned. True or false?
- How can the broadcast functionality be simulated in an IPv6 environment?
- How many times can the double colon (::) notation appear in an IPv6 address?
Section 26 Answers
- Unicast, Multicast, and Anycast.
- The ipv6 unicast-routing command.
- 128 bits.
- By using Anycast.
- Only one time.