Section 29 Tasks
- Take the exam below
- Review any theory (if required), especially the IPv6-related sections
- Complete any lab you wish
- Write the ICND1 cram guide from memory
- Spend 15 minutes on the subnetting.org website
Section 29 Exam
- By default, the _______ _______ command shows the last 10 commands entered on the
- The show _______-_______-_______ command displays a list of which MAC addresses are
connected to which ports.
- VTP Client mode allows you to configure VLANs. True or false?
- Which command turns off CDP for the entire router or switch?
- What is the private range of IP addresses?
- Which show command displays a list of your NAT table?
- How large is the IPv6 address space?
- While IPv4 routing is enabled by default in Cisco IOS software, IPv6 routing is disabled by default and must be explicitly enabled. True or false?
- FTP uses which port number(s)?
- Name at least four routing metrics.
I know I’m repeating some questions but there is a good reason for that.
Section 29 Answers
- show history.
- The no cdp run command.
- 10.x.x.x – any address starting with a 10
172.16.x.x to 172.31.x.x – any address starting with 172.16 to 172.31, inclusive
192.168.x.x – any address starting with 192.168.
- The show ip nat translations command.
- 128 bits.
- Port 20 and port 21.
- Bandwidth, cost, delay, load, reliability, and hop count.