Packet Tracer – Skills Integration Challenge
In this activity, you will demonstrate and reinforce your ability to configure routers for inter-VLAN communication and configure static routes to reach destinations outside of your network. Among the skills you will demonstrate are configuring inter-VLAN routing, static and default routes.
- Configure inter-VLAN routing on R1 based on the Addressing Table.
- Configure trunking on S1.
- Configure four directly attached static route on HQ to each VLANs 10, 20, 30 and 88.
- Configure directly attached static routes on HQ to reach Outside Host.
- Configure the primary path through the Serial 0/1/0 interface.
- Configure the backup route through the Serial 0/1/1 interface with a 10 AD.
- Configure a directly attached default route on R1.
- Verify connectivity by making sure all the PCs can ping Outside Host.