10.4.2 Cybersecurity Principles, Practices, and Processes Quiz Answers
1. What is identified by the first dimension of the cybersecurity cube?
2. What type of cybersecurity laws protect you from an organization that might want to share your sensitive data?
3. Which two methods help to ensure data integrity? (Choose two.)
- data consistency checks
4. What name is given to a storage device connected to a network?
5. What is a method of sending information from one device to another using removable media?
- sneaker net
6. Which data state is maintained in NAS and SAN services?
- encrypted data
- data in-transit
- data in-process
- stored data
7. Which type of networks poses increasing challenges to cybersecurity specialists due to the growth of BYOD on campus?
- wireless networks
- sneaker net
- wired networks
- virtual networks
8. An organization allows employees to work from home two days a week. Which technology should be implemented to ensure data confidentiality as data is transmitted?
9. Which of the following are types of sensitive information? (Choose three.)
10. Which of the following are foundational principles of the cybersecurity domain? (Choose three.)
11. What tasks are accomplished by a comprehensive security policy? (Choose three.)
- It gives security staff the backing of management
- It is is useful for management
- It is not legally binding
- It provides vagueness
- It defines legal consequences of violations
- It sets rules for expected behavior