Packet Tracer – Inter-VLAN Routing Challenge
VLAN and Port Assignments Table
In this activity, you will demonstrate and reinforce your ability to implement inter-VLAN routing, including configuring IP addresses, VLANs, trunking and subinterfaces.
- Assign IP addressing to R1 and S1 based on the Addressing Table.
- Create, name and assign VLANs on S1 based on the VLAN and Port Assignments Table. Ports should be in access mode.
- Configure S1 to trunk, allow only the VLANs in the VLAN and Port Assignments Table.
- Configure the default gateway on
- All ports not assigned to a VLAN should be disabled.
- Configure inter-VLAN routing on R1 based on the Addressing Table.
- Verify connectivity. R1, S1, and all PCs should be able to ping each other and the cisco.pka server.
220.127.116.11 Packet Tracer - Inter-VLAN Routing Challenge Instructions.pdf 118.63 KB 3214 downloads...